Wedding Photography Prices and Packages
Wedding photography prices and packages vary greatly from one Wedding Photographer to another. This makes choosing the right wedding photographer very difficult. There are numerous cheap wedding photographers that are not insured, have no backup procedure and cannot cope with difficult situations. However, my experience and professionalism speaks for itself and I provide a quality guaranteed service. Please see below for more information about my wedding photography prices and the services on offer.
- Coverage from bridal preparations to the first dance or later if the party really gets going.
- A pre-wedding meeting at my place or yours, or via Skype, to get to know you both and your plans for the wedding day.
- A USB of fully edited, high resolution, watermark free images in a smart presentation box.
- License to print and share the images with family and friends.
- A password protected online wedding gallery and slideshow of your images to share with your family and friends.
- An online shop where you, your family and friends can order professional, high quality prints.
- For your peace of mind, a public and professional indemnity insured service including backup procedures should something unforeseen happen.
- The option to have a second photographer to capture some more candid/reportage photography.
- Discounts available for midweek and off season weddings.
from – £495
Using a videographer we can produce a simple wedding video of the ceremony, speeches, cake cutting and first dance. The video is supplied on DVD or USB in high definition suitable for playback on most modern TV’s or computers. Please contact me for more details. Also available as a stand alone product.
Let me help you make your first family heirloom
Special mid-week Wedding Photography Service – From £395. To include arrivals at the wedding venue, ceremony, photographs of the bride and groom, family and guests after the ceremony. Approximately 250 ‘High Resolution’ edited photos suitable for print will be supplied on a USB drive in a smart presentation box. You will have full the rights to use the photographs as you wish. Alternatively, you may take advantage of the £100 discount on my Full Day Wedding Photography service. These offers only apply to weddings taking place between Monday and Thursday.
How much does Wedding Photography cost?
Obviously the cost of wedding photography is very important. However, if that is your main consideration when searching for your wedding photographer you could be disappointed? This is because you may not find the reliability, quality and style you want at the price you wish to pay.
Hopefully you are looking for a wedding photographer because you see your wedding photographs as very important for the future, something to show your children and grandchildren. There are many wedding photographers out there much cheaper than me and quite a few who are more expensive. The best advice I can give you is pay as much as you can afford. This is because you only get one chance to get this right and it’s normally the cheaper wedding photographers that get things wrong.