Wedding Photography Prices and Packages
Wedding photography prices and packages vary greatly from one Wedding Photographer to another. This makes choosing the right wedding photographer very difficult. There are numerous cheap wedding photographers that are not insured, have no backup procedure and cannot cope with difficult situations. However, my experience and professionalism speaks for itself and is backed up by many testimonials from previous couples. Please see below for more information about my wedding photography prices and the services on offer. If you feel I am too expensive for your budget, then please still contact me. I may be able to help or point you in the right direction of a photographer within your budget.
- Coverage from bridal preparations to the first dance or later if the party really gets going.
- A mixture of natural, formal and creative wedding photography.
- A USB of fully edited, high resolution, watermark free images in a smart presentation box.
- License to print and share the images with family and friends.
- A password protected online wedding gallery and slideshow of your images to share with your family and friends.
- An online shop where you, your family and friends can order professional, high quality prints.
- A public and professional indemnity insured service including backup procedures should something unforeseen happen.
- The option to have a second photographer to capture some more documentary style photography.
- Wedding Albums from £245.
- Discounts for midweek, half day and off season weddings.
The only thing that will increase in value after your wedding is a wedding album! We can design and supply a selection of custom designed wedding albums, using your selected images, in various cover colours, sizes and designs. For a full list of all the albums available please see my Wedding Albums page..
Let me help you make your first family heirloom
Special mid-week Wedding Photography Service – From £395. To include arrivals at the wedding venue, ceremony, photographs of the bride and groom, family and guests after the ceremony. Approximately 250 ‘High Resolution’ edited photos suitable for print will be supplied on a USB drive in a smart presentation box. You will have full the rights to use the photographs as you wish. Alternatively, you may take advantage of the £100 discount on my Full Day Wedding Photography service. These offers only apply to weddings taking place between Monday and Thursday.
How much does Wedding Photography cost?
Obviously the cost of wedding photography is very important. However, if that is your main consideration when searching for your wedding photographer you could be disappointed? This is because you may not find the reliability, quality and style you want at the price you wish to pay.
Hopefully you are looking for a wedding photographer because you see your wedding photographs as very important for the future, something to show your children and grandchildren. There are many wedding photographers out there much cheaper than me and quite a few who are more expensive. The best advice I can give you is pay as much as you can afford. This is because you only get one chance to get this right and it’s normally the cheaper wedding photographers that get things wrong.