Wedding Photography Prices
Wedding photography prices and packages vary greatly from one Wedding Photographer to another. This makes choosing the right wedding photographer very difficult. There are numerous cheap wedding photographers that are not insured, have no backup procedure and cannot cope with difficult situations. However, my experience and professionalism speaks for itself and is backed up by many testimonials and Google Reviews from previous couples.
- Coverage from bridal preparations to the first dance or later if the party really gets going.
- A mixture of natural, formal and creative wedding photography.
- A USB of fully edited, high resolution, watermark free images in a smart presentation box.
- License to print and share the photographs with your family and friends.
- A password protected online wedding gallery and slideshow of your images to share with your family and friends.
- An online shop where you, your family and friends can order professional, high quality prints.
- A public and professional indemnity insured service including backup procedures should something unforeseen happen.
- Discounts available for mid-week and off season weddings.
For a bespoke quote to photograph or film your wedding day please contact Barry by clicking the link below. We promise to to spam you with emails or unwanted phone calls.
- A Second Photographer to capture more candid type photography – £300
- Weddings albums starting from – £245
- Short wedding video (ceremony, speeches and first dance) – £495
- Full day wedding video – £795
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Have you ever shot at my wedding venue?
I have photographed at most wedding venues in and around Essex. However, if yours is one that I haven’t been to yet, and you book me, I will be happy to go and visit the venue before your wedding day.
2. Can I request certain images to be taken?
Yes, I always ask my couples if they have any specific shots they would like me to capture. I am also happy to be shared in with Pinterest pages of shots you have seen on the web that you would like me to recreate for your wedding.
3. How many hours are included in your package?
My full day package includes up to ten hours coverage. However, I do not clock watch and if things are running over, as they often do at weddings, I’m happy to stay longer.
4. How much would it cost for an additional hour?
If you know that you definitely do want me to stay past the ten hours, my fee is £30/hour.
5. How much is it for a second shooter?
A second shooter will cost £300 for the full day. However, I often shot alone and find I can get most of the shots couples are looking for without the use of a second shooter.
6. How many photos should I receive from my wedding?
There is no set limit to the number of photographs you will receive. However, the average for a full day wedding is around 800.
7. How long after the wedding should it take till I see my photos?
It normally takes around two weeks to receive your photographs. However, this may stretch out to three weeks at peak times of the year.
8. How will I receive my images?
They first go online in a password protected gallery. The link is emailed to you and if you wish you may share this with your family and friends. At the same time you will also receive the files on USB in a smart presentation box.
9. Is an album included?
Albums are extra and start from £245 for an A4 twenty page album. You can find more information about wedding albums by visiting my Wedding Albums page.
10. What happens if you are ill, or there is an emergency?
Like most wedding photographers I am self employed and work alone. However, I am on the committee of the London & Essex Group of MPA and BIPP photographers and between us we will find a wedding photographer of equal ability to cover your wedding day.
11. What information do you need from me before the wedding day?
About two weeks before your wedding day you will receive a link by email to an online wedding information form. On the form you can update me with all the information I require for your wedding day. Things like; bridal prep, church and wedding venue addresses, timings for the wedding day, names I might need and a formal photography list etc.
12. May I have a list of references?
13. How much of a deposit do you require and when is it due?
When you book me to photograph your wedding I require a £250 deposit. This secures your wedding date with me and is deducted in full from the final invoice. I often get booked up to two years in advance, so it it wise to book me as soon as you have your wedding date.